Apple TV is a popular streaming device that’s compatible with iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch. It also plays games like Fortnite, Minecraft and more! But if you want to connect your AirPods with this set top box, don’t worry – it can be done using one of these methods: 1) Connect the 3.5mm headset jack on the back of an Apple TV to two separate speakers or headphones;2) Join both buds into one single wireless headphone with Bluetooth connectivity which goes through the 4K HDMI port on back of your television;3) Connect via Bluetooth earbuds
The “connect airpods to apple tv 1st gen” is a unique product that has been released by Apple. The AirPods are wireless headphones with an integrated microphone that can be connected to any device with Bluetooth support. They are compatible with the iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7, and 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7-inch (2017), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2017), iPod touch 6th generation, and Apple TV 4th generation or later.
We live in a world where two gadgets can be connected and used to their full potential. You can link gadgets wirelessly using technologies like Bluetooth and WiFi. This reduces the need for wires to be run all over the place. You may link your Smart Tv to these Audio Bluetooth devices and enjoy the audio output, thanks to the introduction of numerous Bluetooth devices. What if you already own an Apple TV and a set of high-end AirPods? You can certainly link your AirPods to your TV. Continue reading to learn how to link them.
The Apple AirPods are one of the most advanced fully wireless headphones on the market. Sure, there are TWS earbuds from other companies, but the Apple ones are the best. They’re most recognized for their sound quality and the simplicity with which they may be connected to an iPhone or iPad. What about an Apple TV, though? Would it be compatible with Apple TV? It does, and if you have an Apple TV and a pair of AirPods, here’s how to link your AirPods to your Apple TV.
How to Connect Apple TV to AirPods
The process of connecting the two devices is quick and painless. Also, if both devices are linked to the same Apple ID, the AirPods will connect to the Apple TV. Simply open the AirPods case and hit the Play-Pause button on the remote while on the home screen if both devices are linked to the same Apple ID. You will have the option of selecting an audio output device. You’re ready to go after you’ve chosen your AirPods. Because your iCloud account syncs the list of your linked devices across all Apple devices, this is a short procedure.
How to Connect Apple TV to AirPods
If this is your first time using the AirPods and you haven’t linked them to any Apple device, follow these instructions to pair them with your Apple TV.
Apple Support (IMG)
- First and foremost, ensure that your Apple TV is running the most recent version of tv OS.
- tvOS 11 or newer should be installed on your Apple TV.
- Select the Settings app from the home screen using the Apple TV remote.
- Select the Remotes and Devices by navigating and selecting them.
- You may then choose the Bluetooth option from the drop-down menu.
- Now open your Apple AirPods case and push the button on the back of the case.
- The white light will begin to flash.
- You’ll now find your AirPods listed in the Other Devices section of your Apple TV. To match it, choose it. The pairing procedure should start now.
- After Ince has aired, just choose the Connect Device option to allow audio from your Apple TV to be sent to your AirPods.
- The volume up and volume down keys on your Apple TV remote may be used to modify the audio levels.
- That is all there is to it.
And that’s how you’ll get your AirPods to work with your Apple TV. The procedure is the same for your AirPods Max, as well as practically any other Bluetooth headset or earbud. It’s a quick and painless procedure that should take you less than a minute to set up and connect.
You Might Also Enjoy – How to Reset Apple TV Without a Remote
If you have any problems pairing the device, please leave a remark below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
The “airpods not connecting to apple tv” is a problem that many people have been experiencing. This guide will show you how to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why wont my AirPods connect to Apple TV?
Will AirPods work with Apple TV?
A: AirPods will not work with Apple TV. This is due to the fact that their operating system does not support Bluetooth headphones, which are required for use on the streaming service.
What is the fastest way to switch AirPods to Apple TV?
A: You can use the AirPods app on Apple TV to pair them with your device.
- how to connect airpods to apple tv 4k
- how to connect two airpods to apple tv
- can you connect airpods to apple tv 1
- apple tv airpods
- apple tv airpods volume