AnTuTu is a free app that tests the performance of your phone, tablet, or PC. It’s one of the most popular benchmarking apps on Android and iOS.
The antutu benchmark is a popular benchmarking tool that can be used to test the performance of a device. It has been downloaded over 100 million times and has been translated into more than 20 languages.
Are you looking for a method to get Tester for AnTuTu for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the finest Tools apps for PC, AnTuTu Tester.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download AnTuTu Tester for PC in a step-by-step process. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at AnTuTu Tester’s technical specs.
Technical Specifications for AnTuTu Tester for PC
|Package of Apps
AnTuTu Tester is the most popular app in the Tools category on Google Play. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. AnTuTu Tester for Windows currently has over 10,000 installs and an average user aggregate rating of 4.08 stars.
The Google Play Store presently does not include AnTuTu Tester. If you haven’t already done so, go to one of the third-party APK download sites and download AnTuTu Tester. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download AnTuTu Tester for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even though there isn’t an official version of AnTuTu Tester for PC, you may still use it with the assistance of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to run AnTuTu Tester on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download AnTuTu Tester for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install AnTuTu Tester for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our instance, we’ll look for AnTuTu Tester to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: AnTuTu Tester will be installed on Bluestacks immediately once you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You may now use AnTuTu Tester on your laptop by just double-clicking on the program icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the program isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to get the AnTuTu Tester APK file from a third-party APK site and then use Bluestacks’ Install APK file option at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. Using Bluestacks to install AnTuTu Tester on a PC is thus advised. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download AnTuTu Tester for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to install AnTuTu Tester on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the AnTuTu Tester app. Locate the AnTuTu developer’s official app and click the Install option.
- Step 4: AnTuTu Tester will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
AnTuTu PC Tester – Final Thoughts:
With its simple but effective interface, AnTuTu Tester has gained a lot of traction. We’ve outlined two of the most effective ways for installing AnTuTu Tester on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. You may download AnTuTu Tester for Windows 10 PC using any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our AnTuTu Tester Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or AnTuTu Tester for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
The antutu benchmark pc ranking is a command-line tool that allows users to download the AnTuTu Tester for PC.
- antutu benchmark pc download
- antutu benchmark for windows 10
- antutu benchmark apk
- antutu benchmark test online
- antutu benchmark windows