The iPhone is a powerful tool that allows you to store your contacts, messages, photos, and more. However, it also has the power to erase these items permanently if they are not backed up. This article will provide 6 ways to recover deleted contacts from an iPhone.
There are many differences between a hard drive and an SSD. The most noticeable difference is that an SSD uses flash memory, which can be erased and rewritten while a hard drive uses magnetic disks, which cannot be erased or rewritten.
Have you ever misplaced critical contacts on your iPhone 13/13 Pro/12/12 Pro/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max?
Are you trying to figure out how to get deleted contacts back on your iPhone?
Don’t worry, there are methods to recover deleted contacts from your iPhone, but you’ll have to read this whole blog to find out how.
We’re all acquainted with the contacts app, which allows us to save a large number of phone numbers for friends, family, and coworkers. We can contact anybody we want by dialing these numbers.
However, it is not uncommon for us to lose contacts from our iPhone for reasons we are unaware of.
Contacts disappearing from phones is inconvenient, and regaining them seems to be a difficult task.
But don’t worry, because I’ll show you how to recover lost contacts on iPhone 11/12/13 using some easy methods.
Contacts on iPhone 13/12/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max have vanished for a variety of reasons.
There are many frequent causes for contact loss, and you may be familiar with some of them.
However, I have listed a few reasons that you should be aware of:
- Phone numbers were inadvertently or mistakenly erased from the phone.
- Formatting the whole device without making a backup is a bad idea.
- Malware or virus assault on a large scale
- Upgrading to the most recent version of the operating system
- The phone was either dropped or stolen.
- Water damage, internal damage, or corruption are all possibilities.
Is it possible to recover lost contacts from my iPhone?
Yes, you can recover your iPhone’s deleted contacts.
Several methods, such as iCloud backup or iTunes backup, may assist you in recovering lost contacts from your iPhone. If you don’t have a backup, you may still recover lost contacts on your iPhone.
The phone numbers are not completely erased from the iPhone, and they remain concealed in the device after deletion. As a result, you may recover lost contacts from iPhone until fresh data overwrites them.
So, anytime you have a data loss scenario, you must remember to turn off your phone till you recover lost phone numbers on iPhone.
To retrieve lost phone numbers on iPhone 6 and other iPhone models, you’ll need to utilize a sophisticated recovery program.
How Do I Retrieve Deleted Contacts From My iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/12/12 Pro/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max?
We’ll go through a couple methods for retrieving lost contacts from your phone memory, which may happen for a variety of reasons.
So, let’s go through the recovery options.
Method 1: Recovering Deleted Contacts on an iPhone Without a Backup (Recommended)
The first technique I’d like to discuss is iPhone Data Recovery. This is a professional application that makes it simple to restore lost iPhone contacts. This is simple to use and aids in the recovery of lost contacts from an iPhone without a backup.
This program works well to find out every contact from iPhone, regardless of how your phone numbers are deleted or wiped away.
Not only can the program recover contacts, but it can also recover pictures, videos, iMessages, notes, WhatsApp, call logs, and other types of data. It works with iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max/iPhone XS (Max)/XR/8/7/6 and iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max/iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max/iPh
As a result, if you’re searching for a way to recover deleted phone numbers from your iPhone, I recommend downloading iPhone Data Recovery and recovering lost contacts from your iPhone.
Recover lost/deleted data from iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches using iOS Data Recovery.
The finest and most successful tool for recovering data from iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches that has been lost, erased, or is unavailable. The following are some distinctive features:
- Directly recover pictures, contacts, iMessages, videos, WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, call logs, documents, notes, and other data kinds.
- Recover data lost due to a damaged screen, an accident, an inadvertent factory reset, formatting, a virus attack, or other circumstances.
- Allows you to “Recover” deleted files without a backup with a single click.
- All iOS versions, including iOS 13/14, are supported.
Deleted Contacts on iPhone 13/13 Pro/12/12 Pro/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max: How To Recover Them
Recover Deleted Contacts From iPhone (Method 2) By re-syncing your iCloud account
You may re-sync your contacts using Apple’s iCloud function to get them back. Even though there is no guarantee that you will be able to recover the deleted contacts using this technique, you should give it a go.
- To begin, go to your iPhone’s Settings and choose “iCloud.”
- Now choose “Keep on My iPhone” and turn off the “Contacts” option.
- Then turn the contacts back on.
- Select “Merge” from the drop-down menu, and the merging procedure will begin.
- Check to see whether the contacts you’ve lost have been restored.
How To Recover Lost Contacts From iCloud.com (Method 3)
You can simply see and restore your contacts if you have previously backed them up using the iCloud function.
You may recover a variety of data using iCloud.com, including contacts, reminders, documents, bookmarks, calendars, and any applications or contents.
Follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to icloud.com in your browser.
- Then enter your Apple ID and password to log in.
- After that, go to Settings and then iCloud Settings.
- Go to Advanced and choose “Restore Contacts” from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm the action and keep waiting until the contacts are found.
Please keep in mind that this technique does not work for everyone. Although some users have complained that the ‘Restore Contacts’ option is not visible, you should still give it a try.
Method 4: Using iTunes, Recover Deleted Contacts From iPhone
Have you backed up your important data, like as contacts, using iTunes before they were deleted?
If you answered yes, you can recover iPhone contacts from iTunes with ease.
You should follow the instructions below:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer first, then open iTunes.
- Now pick your iPhone from the “Device” menu.
- Then choose “Restore iPhone” from the “Summary” menu.
- You must now choose a backup to restore. After that, all of the phone’s content will be recovered.
That is all there is to it…
Method #5: Recover Contacts You’ve Lost From Someone Else
When your contacts are unintentionally erased, you may seek assistance from others. You may obtain the numbers by talking to your pals. The easiest method to do so is via a social networking site.
You may immediately ask a number of your Facebook pals for assistance in this situation.
This is the simplest approach as well, but the issue is that it only works if you have severed all contact with mutual friends. This method may not be useful for iPhone users if all contacts are erased.
Method 6: Using iPhone Settings to Restore Contacts
There are a few options for recovering lost contacts from your iPhone. You may also use the methods listed below:
- Change the Contacts group settings if possible.
- Return to iCloud as the default account in Settings.
- Network connections should be reset.
How can I get my iPhone’s deleted contacts back?
There’s a simple method to get your iPhone contacts back:
- Connect your gadget to your computer using a USB connection first.
- Start iTunes and select’restore from backup’.
- Choose a recent backup or a date before contacts are erased from this menu.
- After that, restore the appropriate settings.
- Wait for the whole procedure to complete before rebooting your device.
Why did my iPhone remove certain contacts at random?
If you activate iCloud backup for contacts, they will only be stored in iCloud and not on your smartphone. When you turn it off, everything is erased. When you switch on iCloud again, though, all of your contacts are restored.
So far, I’ve covered the six most effective methods for recovering lost contacts from an iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max. I hope these techniques will assist you in dealing with the issue.
Remember that manual techniques only work if you have already made a backup.
If you don’t have a backup, you may use the iPhone Data Recovery program to recover lost contacts from an iPhone without a backup.
You may also contact us via our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
iOS Data Recovery Software is available for free download.
(* The free version simply scans and displays recoverable data.)
Sophia Louis is an SEO specialist and a professional blogger. She enjoys writing blogs and articles on Android and iOS phones. She is the creator of Android-iOS-data-recovery and is passionate about resolving problems with Android and iOS devices.
The how to restore contacts on iphone 6 is a guide that will teach you how to recover deleted contacts from your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recover deleted contacts on my iPhone 12?
If you deleted contacts on your iPhone 12, the only way to recover them is by using a data recovery software.
How do I restore deleted contacts on my iPhone?
You can restore deleted contacts on your iPhone by following these steps.
How can I recover deleted contacts from my iPhone without a computer?
The easiest way to recover deleted contacts from your iPhone without a computer is by using iCloud. You can also try using iTunes, if you have the option of doing so on your device.
- icloud restore contacts
- lost contacts on iphone 11
- how to restore deleted contacts on iphone
- how to recover deleted contacts on iphone 7
- restore iphone contacts from backup